The benefits of Selenite is getting a lot of attention, it’s been called liquid light due to its connection the angelic light of the universe. It’s a must have for any practitioners tool bag!
- Clears energetic blockages in the body
- Cleanses the aura
- Cleanses all negativity within and around you
- Calms erratic emotions and promotes emotional well-being
- Encourages mental clarity when you place your feet on the stone
- Sooths heart wounds when you place it over your heart chakra and also promotes harmony which lets you recognize love and act in a loving manor
- Stimulates the crown chakra
- Opens the third eye chakra to increase your intuition
- Helps you connect with your spirit guides
- Excellent to deepen your meditation practice – it quiets the mind
- Very high vibration crystal so it helps you to move forward quickly
- It cleanses other crystals
- Great energy tool for practitioners of any modality
Note: Since Selenite is a soft crystal it should be handled with care and it should never be washed or placed in water because this can erode and damage its surface.
Personal Note: It’s cat approved! Titanya’s cat loved her Selenite wand and would intuitively sleep with it if she was sick or feeling lonely when Titanya was gone too long.
Selenite Crystal, Round Size Varies but usually about 3 inches wide.
Selenite Crystal Heart, about 2 1/2 inches wide.
Selenite Crystal, Wand Size varies but usually about 5 inches long.
Selenite is especially beneficial for activating the crown chakra and for stimulating and opening the third eye chakra. Held over the heart, it can help you deal with emotions of the heart. It can help with clarity of mind and emotions and it is excellent for use in meditation, since it tends to quiet the mind. A piece of Selenite placed in contact with another crystal can cleanse away negative energies within that crystal. Since Selenite is a soft crystal it should be handled with care and it should never be washed or placed in water because this can erode and damage its surface.
Titanya’s cat loved her Selenite wand and would intuitively sleep with it if she was sick or feeling lonely when Titanya was gone too long.