This ancient form of healing and communication is a fun and easy way to create healthy energy. This healing activity is fun and beneficial for adults and children.
- Balance your energy
- Create healthy energy patterns such as the crossover
- Create a deep sense of joy and harmony
- Actives the pathways of joy in your body: Your Radiant Circuits
- Gain more energy and strength
- Bring positive energy to any environment
- It is a fun recreational activity for the entire family
- Helps children with learning disabilities
- Aids hand/eye coordination
- Aid in the recovery of strokes or any kind of brain injury
- They raise your vibration up out of Depression and Illness
- They help your Auric Field stay strong, especially great for children
- They can empower you and make you feel confident
- Helps with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and range of motion in the arms
Learn more about The Ancient Poi Ball: A source of Joy and Healing
History of Poi Balls
“Poi” originates from the indigenous Maori people of New Zealand and simply means “ball”. For over a thousand years, Poi was a form of communication and meditation with the women of New Zealand. Later, Maori women have danced with Poi Balls to keep their hands flexible and to provide entertainment.
Titanya’s Poi Ball DVD begins with a more complete overview of the history of the Poi and the story of how they became so popular. And you will learn all about the potential benefits to your health and vitality.
Read the in depth article on Poi Balls
The Ancient Poi Ball: A Source of Joy and Healing
By Titanya Monique Dahlin
- Due to Titanya’s busy travel schedule, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
- When we are not traveling most orders ship out within a few days.
- Applicable sales tax and shipping are added to all items.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
About Titanya’s DVDs:
The DVDs that Titanya produces herself take an average 2 years of production time. They are always professionally filmed and edited and usually filmed in multiple nature settings. Titanya personally selects all the music to complement each DVD… and of course the content is always original, contemporary, fun, educational and beneficial to people of all ages.
Titanya has taught Poi Ball Instruction to thousands of Students… and has been a professional Polynesian dancer for more than 20 years.
Fast becoming a fun recreational hobby, the use of Poi Balls has actually been practiced for thousands of years; starting from humble beginnings with the Maori culture and over time as a popular entertainment event.
Enjoy Titanya’s warm personality as she teaches you the basic patterns of the Poi and shows you how to gain more energy and strength.